Bone Bytes- for the Athlete in You
Shawn Hayden MD PhD MBA
Dr. Hayden believes in providing an extremely high quality, high tech orthopedic experience for all of his patients. In fact, in an effort to improve patient record-keeping, Dr. Hayden became a pioneer in the use of electronic medical records in north Texas. He then focused intently on learning new high-tech orthopedic techniques, such as robotic as well as arthroscopic surgery.
Our practice is constantly improving both the breadth and quality of our orthopedic care. With advanced technologies such as ultrasound, x-ray, and c-arm machines at our office, comprehensive orthopedic care is now more convenient than ever. To learn more about some of the orthopedic specialties we cover, please visit the following links:
- Treatments for Shoulder Injuries- Shoulder Surgeon in Dallas
- Advanced Back and Neck Care
- Trauma Injuries Including those Sustained in Auto Collisions
- Treatment For Ankle Injuries – Ankle Surgeon in Dallas
- Knee Injury Treatment – Knee Surgeon in Dallas
- Advanced Hand & Wrist Care – Onto Orthopedics
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Injury Care
Would you like a quick answer to a medical question? Are you too busy to call us now? Are we closed for the weekend?
Our IT team has been working hard to embrace the latest wave of web 2.0 technologies to help improve your communication with Dr. Hayden. Regardless of your situation, you can now contact our specialists in motion at your convenience. Simply navigate to the Contact Us page of our website, fill out a basic form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. It's that simple.