Bone Bytes- for the Athlete in You
Shawn Hayden MD PhD MBA
Dr. Hayden believes in providing an extremely high quality, high tech orthopedic experience for all of his patients. In fact, in an effort to improve patient record-keeping, Dr. Hayden became a pioneer in the use of electronic medical records in north Texas. He then focused intently on learning new high-tech orthopedic techniques, such as robotic as well as arthroscopic surgery.
Our practice is constantly improving both the breadth and quality of our orthopedic care. With advanced technologies such as ultrasound, x-ray, and c-arm machines at our office, comprehensive orthopedic care is now more convenient than ever. To learn more about some of the orthopedic specialties we cover, please visit the following links:
- Treatments for Shoulder Injuries- Shoulder Surgeon in Dallas
- Advanced Back and Neck Care
- Trauma Injuries Including those Sustained in Auto Collisions
- Treatment For Ankle Injuries – Ankle Surgeon in Dallas
- Knee Injury Treatment – Knee Surgeon in Dallas
- Advanced Hand & Wrist Care – Onto Orthopedics
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports Injury Care
We value your feedback! If you are not satisfied with your experience at our practice, please call us at 214-731-3008 and we will try our best to assist. To help show that we value your opinion, you can receive a $5 Starbucks gift card for writing a Google, Yelp, or RateMD's review for our practice. For a limited time only (or until our supply of gift cards is gone).
Please rate us at one of the following: