Orthopedic Services in Plano, TX- Spine, Sports, Joint, Trauma Care
At Onto Orthopaedics, we focus on improving your musculoskeletal health.
Sometimes home care cannot provide the type of results that you need to meet your expectations for day to day living. Additionally, chiropractic care may not be sufficient to tackle the root cause of your pain. At Onto Orthopedics, we provide high quality comprehensive care for numerous varieties of musculoskeletal injuries including those sustained in motor vehicle accidents. Do you feel that you are at a point where you would like professional orthopedic treatment? If so, please contact us for additional information. Click here to learn about the Onto Orthopedics difference!
Injuries happen all the time -- even to the most careful people. The appropriate early management of trauma care can make all the difference in short, intermediate and long term outcomes. We provide exceptional care in the management of simple as well as complex musculoskeletal injuries. Dr. Shawn Hayden is a fellowship trained Orthopedic Traumatologist.
Learn more about our injury and trauma care services:
- Complex fractures of the hips and knees
- Injuries Sustained in Auto Accidents
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist trauma management
- Minimally invasive fracture repair
- Soft tissue trauma
- Ankle fracture care
- Complications related to the effects of trauma
This list is by no means comprehensive! Please visit our injury care page or give our medical team a call to learn more about our services.
Sports participation is not just for the young but for the young at heart. Keeping yourself fit oftentimes means encountering injuries. Muscle strains, ligament and tendon tears and cartilage injuries may cause your play to deteriorate. Come see us regarding your sports related injuries for evaluation and management. We welcome all athletes, whether you are a golfer, football player, swimmer, martial artist, or even a competitive rower.
Comprehensive care and surgical treatment of sports-related injuries include:
- Shoulder care and arthroscopic surgery
- Advanced Golf Injury Care
- Advanced Hand and Wrist Care
- Arthroscopic knee repair and robotic knee surgery
- Arthroscopic cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Ankle care and treatment
- Arthroscopic fracture management
- State of the art treatment for sprains and strains
This list is by no means comprehensive! Please give us a call even if you have another sports injury-related issue.
Our spines work hard for us every day. Often, a bit of down time is all it takes to get us up and moving again, however sometimes more significant steps must be taken. Click here for common back pain symptoms and treatment information. If your back is still not improving after home treatment, please contact us.
Care and services offered for your back or neck pain include:
- Artificial disk replacements for the neck and low back
- Minimally invasive fusions when necessary
- Vertebral compression fracture management including kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Treatment of spinal deformity
- Treatment of spinal instability
- Treatment of spinal stenosis
- Cervical discectomy and fusion
- Foraminotomies for cervical or lumbar foraminal stenosis
- SpineviewTM endoscopic decompression
This list is by no means comprehensive! Please give us a call even if you have another spine-related issue.