Orthopedic Services in Plano, TX- Spine, Sports, Joint, Trauma Care
Our spines work hard for us every day. Often, a bit of down time is all it takes to get us up and moving again, however sometimes more significant steps must be taken. Click here for common back pain symptoms and treatment information. If your back is still not improving after home treatment, please contact us.
Care and services offered for your back or neck pain include:
- Artificial disk replacements for the neck and low back
- Minimally invasive fusions when necessary
- Vertebral compression fracture management including kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Treatment of spinal deformity
- Treatment of spinal instability
- Treatment of spinal stenosis
- Cervical discectomy and fusion
- Foraminotomies for cervical or lumbar foraminal stenosis
- SpineviewTM endoscopic decompression
This list is by no means comprehensive! Please give us a call even if you have another spine-related issue.